Westchester Professional Teeth Whitening
Tired of living with stained teeth that ruin your beautiful smile?
The teeth whitening Westchester dentist provides Sensational Results!
The new KöR® Whitening and Deep Bleaching system is a truly remarkable innovation that completely changes the way teeth whitening treatments are used. It is considered to be the most reliable and effective bleaching system ever developed.
What makes KöR® Whitening different from other treatments?
Professional treatments offered by the teeth whitening Westchester dentist work by lifting surface stains from your teeth. The results can be dramatic for some patients, but the KöR® Whitening system takes teeth whitening to a whole new level. It actually restores the ability of your teeth to absorb oxygen. This allows the oxygen in the whitening gel to penetrate deeply into your tooth enamel for an amazing level of whitening.
KöR® Whitening Removes Stubborn Stains
The KöR® Whitening and Deep Bleaching system is particularly effective for removing stubborn stains like those resulting from Tetracycline use. Tetracycline is an antibiotic that was widely used in the 1950s. An unfortunate side effect of the drug was permanent staining of teeth. Using the KöR® Whitening System, tetracycline stained teeth are a thing of the past.
Zoom and Boost Professional Teeth Whitening for a Sparkling Smile in One Hour
Zoom and Boost are two other professional whitening systems used at the Westchester teeth whitening dental office are both quick and affordable, producing remarkable results in just one hour. The advantage of both Zoom and Boost is that the procedure is done by your Westchester professional teeth whitening dentist who can use a whitening gel with a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide than over-the-counter products.
The treatment for whitening with either Zoom or Boost are basically the same:
- A professional dental cleaning prior to whitening is recommended for the best results. This clears away food debris and plaque buildup between teeth to maximize results.
- A handheld shade guide is used to help us identify the shade you’re looking for
- Protective gel is placed along the gum line to protect sensitive gum tissue
- Whitening gel is then carefully applied to the front surfaces of your teeth and cured with a special light
- Whitening trays are not needed since the gel is applied directly to your teeth by your dentist
Most patients see immediate results. It is normal to experience some tooth sensitivity after treatment. This usually goes away a day or two after treatment.